Home Based Phone Agents Wanted! (Budapest)
French/German/Italian/Turkish (Part-Time or Full-Time)
Are you positive, energetic and confident? Are you great on the phone, with a desire to excel and a passion to make your customer smile? Are you looking for an employer that presents an opportunity for you to work from home? If you are a French/German/Italian/Turkish native speaker with good computer skills, then this position is for you!
- Make outbound calls in a given industry
- Generate interest in products and services, using relationship-based approach
- Promote benefits of products and services
- Collect information about certain products and services in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage the documentation of each call
- Solid computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office- Experience in lead generation and/or customer support- Precision of data entry
- Fluent French/German/Italian/Turkish and English language knowledge
Work Environment Requirements:
- Quiet work place (tasks are delivered from the comfort of the phone agent’s home)
- Headset (a separate microphone and loudspeakers are not good enough to manage calls)
- Computer or Laptop with broadband internet connection (mobile internet is not good enough to manage calls)
What We Offer:
- Agents are hired through a fixed-term agency contract. If you are successful in your role, you can continue working with us on next projects, while enjoying flexible schedule and meetings with family and friends on your own time.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for freelance work without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
• We use cloud based call center technology.
• We are training all of our agents online before the beginning of any project.
• We are monitoring progress of agents and acknowledge successful callers.
Join us today!
If you have any questions, please feel free to drop us a line at Protected content
Register now at Protected content