Join now

Marketing/PR/Sales professional looking for work (Budapest)

Having worked for several high profile individuals in both fast paced and challenging environments as a marketing, PR/communications and brand consultant in the hospitality, advertising, cosmetics and luxury lifestyle industries, I am keen to pursue a career here in Budapest as I'm planning to settle in this wonderful city.

I've attained a wide range of experience including excellent communication skills, top notch management, delivering and creating necessary marketing and sales strategies along with reporting and managing the needs and expectations of clients, partners and peers alike. My skills also include: developing creative action plans for the brand, social media, special events for brand awareness, relationship building, protecting the company brand and image, on-going research, analysis, planning and evaluation to understand, develop and nurture strategic relationships along the way. Not to mention, I have built up an international network of industry professionals and contacts from UHNWI/HNWI’s, media, hospitality, luxury lifestyle and others.

Should you have any available role that would best suit my profile, I would be happy to send through my CV and motivation letter.

Many thanks in advance!

Kindest,

Michelle Szabo

Budapest Forum