Customer Service Agent – English plus Italian/German
Service Hours: Monday - Sunday the exact working hours are determined by different shifts (including night shifts and weekends)
To provide support to our clients, INS customers in multiple roles and phases of their interaction with the clients enterprise product.
Agents will be required to assist with the implementation and usage of our clients software including advising clients on the set up of application Manager, ensuring full utilization of the solution, analyse, diagnose and troubleshoot client requests and provide timely resolution to clients experiencing product issues including installation, licensing and “how do I” questions.
Support will consist primarily of assisting clients with product issues via phone and email.
The Customer Service Agent is responsible for the day provision of the Services. This includes ensuring that a continually high level of service is provided to the customers as set out in Merlin's agreements with customers, in the languages described in this document. In order to provide this high level of service the Agent will be required to effectively manage their available resources, including equipment, information and technologies
Summary of Responsibilities
• Maintain a quality business relationship with all customers
• Provide high level professional services in an efficient manner
• Make effective use of procedural, informational, and technical documentation
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist customers with the implementation and usage of client specific software including advising clients on the set up of the software application manager ensuring full utilization of the solution
• Assist the Order Management team with renewal processing by manually deactivating client accounts
• Support Product Development by tracking bugs, enhancement requests and typical client technical architecture to improve the product
• Respond to customer queries via a variety of mediums including phone, email, chat and CRM tickets
• Partner with the Instructional Success team to provide occasional online training for our client’s software
• Analyze, diagnose and troubleshoot technical support requests
• Provide timely resolution to customers experiencing common technical issues
• Utilize sales CRM systems to provide up to date information to customers and track order histories.
• Ensure all incidents are documented within the CRM system
• Ensure customers are satisfied with the client’s products and service
• Other duties as assigned
Skills / Attributes Required
• Fluent in English.
• Exceptional customer service and people skills
• Experience in Business to Business environments
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS X, Internet technology and principals of networking
• Working knowledge/experience with technical applications for government, corporation, and educational entities would be an advantage
• Strong work ethic, dependable, and flexibility to work overtime
• Completion of college level work, industry certifications or equivalent work experience a plus
• 1-3 years support or directly related experience
• Knowledge of proxy related issues and/or a willingness to learn
• Willingness to learn
• Multi-lingual is a plus an advantage
• The tasks and responsibilities described here shall be provided in English and Russian/ German/French/Italian/Spanish