New job position offer/ No Hungarian required (Budapest)
• Dutch + English OR
• Swedish+ English OR
• German + English
Service Desk Team Leader
• Playing the role of a mentor and Team Leader
• Should be able to deputise the role and responsibility of Assistant Manager if required
• Manage the designated Service desk, NOC or Remote support activities
• Record incident resolutions in the Help Desk tool based on user communication via phone, email, etc.
• Alert/Event monitoring
• Ticket life cycle handling
• Co-ordination between customers, resolver groups.
• Incident handling and escalation management
• Desktop/Laptop on-site and phone support;
Backup system support;
-Updating current infrastructure;
Deploying new equipment;
• Experience of working in 24/7 environment.
Service Desk L1/L2
• Voice Support & Email technical Support to ensure closure as per ITIL Incident Management process.
• Follow-up/ update ticket for every call to ensure timely closure.
• Call ownership, drive to resolution and communication with customer.
• Perform Life Cycle of Incident Management Process, starting with Incident Logging to Call Closure and customer satisfaction survey.
• Telephonic support to End Users and co-ordination with Vendors, Client Problem Management team and other Towers.
• Proactive monitoring & Perform documented Escalation process.
• Troubleshooting on Application Support (Off Shelf or Customized)
• Troubleshooting on Printers & MFD’s
• Troubleshooting on VPN software and Collaboration tools
• Troubleshooting on Password Reset tools and Remote Control tools
• Troubleshooting of MS Windows & Office, Desktops, Laptops, iPAD Peripherals and Networking
• Troubleshooting Application and Workplace IT & Communications & Collaboration Support (including IP Telephony)
• Interaction with internal and external stakeholders
• 1-5 year or more experience in similar role.
• Experience on Desktop support, application support
• Exposure on ITSM ticketing tools
• Working knowledge of ITIL framework.