Dear InterNations members,
The furnished and newly renovated apartment with size 38 sq. m (plus 17 sq. m gallery) is available for rent in Soroksári street Protected content district), Budapest on the ground floor. The flat has kitchen Protected content living room Protected content room Protected content with double-size bed on gallery + small room on gallery (overall 5 small rooms out of which 2 are on gallery) as well as separate bathroom and toilet. The main features:
- The building is looking to Danube river and located in the down town;
- Internet and TV are available;
- Washing machine, dishwasher, refrigerator, vacuum cleaner, microwave, coffee, tea makers, toaster, etc. – almost all electric devices are brand new and never used;
- Shoe shelve, wardrobe, TV shelves, corner sofa (can accommodate 2 guests if opened), laptop table, double-size bed – almost all of them are brand new and never used;
- Decent 24/7 public transportation connections: 1-minute walk from Boráros ter, trams (2, 4, 6), buses (15, 23, 23E, 54, 55, 115, Protected content , night buses Protected content , 979, 979A), suburban train (H7).
- Universities around: Corvinus University (2 stops by tram), Semmelweis University (2 stops by tram), BME (1 stop by tram), ELTE Protected content by public transport), CEU (4 stops by tram), etc.
- Office places around: Infopark, Lechner Ödön fasor, etc.;
- Rental costs: Protected content (125.000 HUF) + low utilities (energy efficient lights, individual gas – circulation, common cost only Protected content for at least 6 months contract;
- 2 months deposit is required;
- No pets are allowed;
- This flat is good for single, couple or 2 very close friends;
- Available to move: 1st of April;
- Contact: Protected content , Protected content
Photos: Protected content