We are seeking a sales manager with existing relationship network to the energy sector. The sales manager should sell business software solutions, such as third party access systems, trading systems, mathematical solutions etc.
Locations: Budapest, Europe, Asia (ideal candidates are keen on travelling)
• Selling energy business solutions and custom development projects
• Represent the Company at potential customers
• Visit Energy Market Players regularly Protected content
o Transmission system operators
o Local distributors
o Gas Storage Operators
o Energy Producers
o Traders (Wholesalers as well as Retailers, Suppliers)
o Regulator (Energy Office, Ministry of Energy, etc.)
• Introduce the Company’s competence at potential customers and conferences
• Take presentations about energy market regulations, tendencies at conferences
• Take demonstrations about the offered software products
• 4-5 year experience in one of the field of:
Protected content Selling IT services, business solutions or consulting to Energy Sector;
Protected content Working at an energy company’s business department, such as Business Development, Trade, Risk Management, Front Office, Middle Office, Back Office;
Protected content Consulting for Energy Sector (Regulators, System Operators, or Traders).
• BSC, MSC, or MBA diploma.
• Almost native English speaking & writing.
• Advanced user of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Problem solving attitude
• Team working
• Strong coordination skills
• Persistent, fiasco-tolerant
• Other European, Russian, Asian languages
• LEAN/AGILE/SCRUM experience.
• prezi.com experience
• Competitive salary based on the experience and utilized relationship network of the candidate
• Success fee of the signed contracts
• Trainings (sales, management, energy business…)
• International working experience with a lot of travelling from Budapest
• Good team working
• Flexible working time
Please send CV and brief explanation why we should hire you to gemesi. Protected content
In case of any questions feel free to contact via e-mail or InterNations.