Join now

SICK OF CALL CENTER? Language talent? Hiring 160. (Budapest)

You've heard right: My employer needs to grow to Protected content until End of Protected content . Plus, it's a great employer and intelligent, yound and sociable team!

When I came to Budapest last November, I needed an English/German or French speaking job. Call Centers pay well, but I didn't feel like apologizing for not making a mistake myself, only calling all day long, or fixing PC problems.

Having previously been interested in the recruitment & HR field, I have found Randstad Sourceright. The daughter company of the 2nd biggest recruitment agency worldwide has put up a big centre right next to Budapest Corvinus University (BCE, a 3 minutes walk Metro 4 station Fövam Tér) where we are currently about 70 young, dynamic, intelligent and very sociable recruiters and HR people. From the first day I felt good about it.

After a skype interview, a 2h online assessment and a Face-to-face with my personal manager, I got to sign the job at Randstad Hungary. Randstad Sourceright has invested 3 weeks of extensive training, I also got support from two experienced coworkers and everyone helped me with my questions.

Now I am recruiting people for very interesting jobs in the Life Science field in the D-A-CH region, and learning by doing in this very interesting field on a day-to-day basis.

We recently started an employee referral program, so if you fullfil the mentioned criteria and apply directly to me, I will check your CV and hopefully be able to recommend you directly to my bosses.

If you do speak good English, plus another wide spread European language (German, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, French, Spanish, etc.) and are interested in getting a cool job opportunity in Budapest, please contact me now.

Lukas Dubs
Protected content Whatsapp.