Description of position:
- The prime responsibility of the Payroll SME is for the accurate and timely payment of employee salaries.
- Responsibility of being expert in all payroll processes and country specifics, owning and updating documentation, communicating changes and providing training to other payroll team members, continually looking to improve work processes to ensure the processes are working effectively at all times.
- Leading the implementation of changes and managing projects to improve timeliness, accuracy and efficiency of the payroll processes
- Establishing & maintaining payroll records New hires / leavers / transfers
- Validation of all payments and deductions
- Have full working knowledge of all Internal Control requirements and ensure that all areas of payroll have required levels of control
- Provide excellent Customer Service through call handling, meetings and emails
- Create and distribute legal reporting requirements (Tax and Social Security authorities)
Requirements and skills:
- Non-Degree Program
- At least 6 months experience in Swiss payroll experiences
- At least 1 year experience in Payroll French or other payroll
- English: Intermediate
- French: Intermediate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- English : Fluent
Short company info:
- Our client is a shared service center.
Please send your application to Protected content . Thank you.