Join now

Brand new flat to rent in Palermo Hollywood (Buenos Aires)

Dear all, I have a lovely two bedrooms flat to rent in Palermo Hollywood Costa Rica and Arevalo available immediately.This very nice illuminated brand new apartment is greatly located in the Palermo Hollywood district, an area surrounded by restaurants, coffee-shops and design shops, all in the bohemian environment typical of the area, close from the Santa Fe Ave. and the underground stop. The flat offers a living-dining room with a sofa and dining table for four people,(then opens and becomes for 6/8 people),leather chairs (Italian furniture), a lovely balcony facing the backyard, one bedroom with a double bed, an equipped american kitchen with bar (connected to the dining area) and one nice full bathroom. The apartment is equipped with Internet (WiFi), cable TV, telephone, electric stove, refrigerator with freezer,microwave,electric coffe machine, electric kettle, dishes, kitchenware, linens and towels. There are two built-in wadrobes one in the bedroom and one in the living room entrance and air conditioning hot/cold in the bedroom and livingroom areas. The flat also have a little nice terrace with washing machine and tender. The building has a small swimming pool on the terrace , parrilla, gym and solarium. A comfortable option with a great location. Rent per month ARS Protected content . If you like me to send you the photographs please send me your e mail and/or contact me by mail at Protected content . Many thanks. Kind regards. Norma PS The flat is for renting to a single person and/or a couple. The flat can be rented for a maximun of 6 months renewables. Pets are not allaowed in the building.I can show the flat at your convenience.

Buenos Aires Forum