Join now

Lovely flat in Palermo Hollywood for rent (Buenos Aires)

Hello everyone!!!I rent a lovely flat in Palermo Hollywood.

This very nice illuminated two bedrooms flat, is greatly located in Palermo Hollywood area (Costa Rica & Arevalo), surrounded by restaurants, coffee-shops and design shops,close to Mercado de las Pulgas and to the Santa Fe Av. subway stop.

The furniture is Italian and offers a living-dining room with placard, a sofa and dining table for 4 people(you can open it to 8 people), an equipped american kitchen with bar , a lovely balcony backyard and a small back terrace with washing machine and tender.

The flat also offers a one bedroom with a double bed and another placard and one nice full bathroom.

The flat is equipped with air conditioning(cold/hot)in the living room and bedroom, telephone, Internet wifi, cable TV(there is a TV in the bedroom 24" and a TV in the livingroom 32"), refrigerator with freezer,dishes, kitchenware,microwave, electric coffe maker, toaster, food processor, linens & towels.

The building is new and has a swimming pool & "parrilla" on the terrace and a small gym.

RENT BY MONTH ARS $12.000(aprox.USD Protected content Protected content EXPENSES INCLUDED. Available for a single person and/or a couple. Pets are not allowed in the building.

If you are interested please contact me by private messagge on Protected content and I will be very pleased to send you the photographs.

Kind regards!!!

PS Direct Owner No commission