Discover Egypt (8)! (Cairo)
Dear IN Friends,
“Hidden Gims” decided to plan next trip to Alexandria on Wednesday 23, September Protected content Friday 25, September Protected content it is considered a good chance to expats that do not get there before!
Alexandria is the 2nd capital for Egypt, located on the Mediterranean 2.5 hours from Cairo, 8 sites will be visited during the trip.
23 September, Protected content
* Zamalek : Departure.
* QAITBAY CITADEL : Is a 15th-century defensive fortress located on the sea coast. It was established in Protected content Protected content by Sultan Al-Ashraf Sayf al-Din Qa'it Bay.
* ROYAL JEWELRY MUSEUM : Hosts the most valuable displays including the jewelry and the ornaments that the queens and the princesses of the last royal family of Egypt have wore for a considerable period of time.
* LUNCH & BREAK : Relax & Lunch at the Greek club.
* Overnight : ALEXANDER THE GREAT HOTEL.
24 September, Protected content
* ALEXANDRIA LIBRARY : THE LARGEST READING SPACE IN THE WORLD.
* AL MONTAZAH PALACE & ROYAL GARDENS : The former expansive royal gardens of Protected content (61 ha), are open as a public landscape park and forest reserve.
* Roman Amphitheatre - Catacombs of Kom Al Shoqafa -CALLIGRAPHY MUSEUM “Muharem Bek” - Pompey Pillar “THE BIGGEST MEMORIAL COLUMN IN EGYPT”.
* AL ATTAREEN MARKET : Antique collectors will have a blast diving through the confusion of backstreets and alleys of this antique market.
25 September, Protected content
*CONTINUE UNSEEN SIGHTS : Enjoy Alexandria Cornish & the other sights “Alexandria from a different point of view”
* Return to Cairo.
Really its full of activities during the 3 days enjoy it!
Guards and Security available!
For more info furthermore reservations contact Laila Protected content .