Join now

Fully Furnished 2 bedroom apartment in Zayed 6 Oct (Cairo)

I have an apartment in the Diplomatic area in El Sheik Zayed in 6th of October beside El Nada Compound inside a house that consists of two duplexes and two apartments. The description is as follows:
It is a two bedroom fully furnished apartment for rent in El Sheik Zayed in the Diplomatic area near El Nada Compound. It is above two duplexes overlooking its garden and it is double faced with a guard and parking area. It has a reception that includes a living room, dining room and an American Kitchen all in one open area which is surrounded by windows and a balcony. It includes two bedrooms and one bathroom. All rooms have air conditions and the whole apartment is double faced. In other words, it has a view on the main road that is very close to El Nada Compound and the other side (reception) has a balcony and windows overlooking the house's garden and other villas with beautiful landscape. Moreover, it is in walking distance to American Plaza and Tivoly Zayed and the furniture is still brand new.
The advantages of the apartment are as follows:
1. There is a live-in guard and his wife .
2. Parking area in front of house.
3. It is beside El-Nada Compound, American Plaza, Hyper One and Tivoly.
4. It is fully air-conditioned and the furniture is brand new.
5. It is surrounded by villas and in a posh area (Diplomatic District).
6. It has a nice veranda overlooking the garden of the two duplexes below and it has a beautiful roof with an extra bedroom.

The rent is Protected content (including the guard fees) and my mobile number is: Protected content Protected content the evening. Call me if you are interested.

Dr. Nagwa Soliman
Lecturer at the British University in Egypt

Cairo Forum