Join now

Looking for a room in Maadi? (Cairo)

I have a spare room in my large 3 bedrooms apartment in Maadi.

The room has a nice yet not abused bed, a decent wardrobe, a mirror and some rooms regular stuff.The apartment itself is fully furnished, with an LCD big screen in the living room YEEY.

All rooms are air conditioned. There are two bathrooms, the main big one with the shower, the other with the washing machine, and they both work well, the hot water is consistent and plentiful.

The Kitchen is large with plenty of cabinets and drawers, I havent filled up half of them yet. The apartment is on the 4th floor, but lift is not included. The area is perfect, safe, cultured, close to Rd Protected content Metro Market, several restuarants and all the other many shops for anything you need. Close to the best Ice Cream in town "Stavolta"".

It's a bright big sunny apartment :)

The building has a garden in front of it, so the view from the windows is amazing.

We are a guy and a girl speaking English and German. You're welcome to contact us for more info and would be nice telling us something about you.

Our ideal flatmate is Normal human being, Not a party animal, visitors/spending the night over partners are ok but in a reasonable manner, our privacy is important. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the shared areas in the apartment and it's a very safe environment!

The room is offered for Protected content per Month.