Join now
Log in Join

Question regarding extended visa in egypt (Cairo)

I am an American citizen now. I am 64 years old and retired. I lleft Egypt 32 years ago. I would like to spend the rest of my live there,.
Please let me know how to get an extended stay visa in Egypt. Thanks

Cairo Forum