SWAP* Project* ( khan El khalili Tour ) - Free (Cairo)
Dear All ,
This gathering for (travelers , foreigners ,Expats and local citizen trusted).
You can in this gathering Exchange every positive things without any cost for example :
( Experience , Travelling , Books , Knowledge , Language , Stories ,Scholarships ,..etc.).
- This event totally free .
- Don't hesitate to invite all your friends.
- No "whats App." message after we start our event just call me directly .
- We will go after this gathering to eat food from any near restaurant .
- -If you want to smoke ask all people behind you if you can .
We ask everyone to comply following rules to pass this event in peace:
1. Not to speak in politics.
2. Not to talk in religion.
3. Not to talk to any of the controversial aspects.
4. Not to harass any one of participants in gathering in any form.
5. Compliance with the general rules of behavior.
6. If you have a problem don't talk with anyone other than the organizer .
7. Acceptable suggestions and assistance is required.
8. Not to discuss any type of business .
9. This meeting is not for dating .
10. We must listen to each other to make it useful and in the final part of event we can make a free discussion among participants .
11.Not to engage in personal matters of any of the participants.
12.Preferably notified the event organizer If you want to share your contacts information (to our commitment to be safe) of course if you ant to share it's up to you .
* We support everything related to granting foreign education and small projects .
* All participants are welcomed from all countries of the world, without any distinction .
We have to change our plan for this Thursday because our guest from Jordan Yan Barakat will join us From CS Jordan and we should Show him all Islamic Cairo in downtown (AlHussein area) and our tour with start from AlHussein Mosque (Meeting Point) 7:30 p.m to head many places in this area :
1-Al-Hussein Mosque :
2- Khan ElKhalili :
3- Al Moaaez Street :
4-El Feshawy Cafe :
- Please Guy's read a information about this area and of course we need to know all your vision for this tour , come with a comfortable shoes and wear .
** Our Facebook Group :
- Feel free to call me or send a What's app. Message for any information :
Whats App. No. : Protected content
See you All