Join now

Double room to let from 29th May (Cambridge)

Hi, I am moving to Berlin for 6 months. Hence my room is available. It is a spacious furnished double room at £625/month in a beautifully restored and extended three bedroom contemporary home. To be shared with two relaxed and friendly professionals (Ben and Summer) and a sweet small and quiet cat called Jess. The initial rent is for 6 months should I return to Cambridge but this might not be the case. So the contract would be initially for 6 months and might be extended after this period.

The deal includes: - ALL bills - regular cleaner - spacious modern bathroom (shared by just two rooms in total) - open plan kitchen, living area, separate lounge, bi-fold doors to outside with decking and large lawn and garden - gardener (Ben) - lots of parking space - bus route nearby.

We are ideally looking for mature students/post graduates/academics/profession als/creative/NHS.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME ( Protected content A BIT ABOUT YOURSELF AND REQUEST THE ADDRESS. THANKS V MUCH :-)

ps: you can see the pictures on Gumtree: Ad ID: Protected content

Cambridge Forum