Join now

Luxury House (or Share) in Camps Bay (May-Oct) (Cape Town)

This opportunity is for one trustworthy person (or family) from now until October. Live in an amazing, newly furnished, fully equipped & serviced house.

Price is R6000/month for one person or Protected content for the 4 bedroom house.

Reason for this unusually good offer is that I will be abroad for a few months and that I would prefer to have one renter staying at the place continuously. The other rooms in the house will be sometimes rented out to open minded European visitors.

The most amazing thing about the house is probably it’s full panoramic sea view and the fantastic sunsets that take place in the ocean that is close enough, that you can even see whales regularly in the coming months.

There are three bedrooms that share one kitchen and a newly furnished living area at the pool level. There are enough bathrooms to share as well.

You can walk to the beach and center of Camps Bay easily within 10 minutes. Also MyCityBus is not far. Even the current construction on Camps Bay drive does not really affect the house since you can drive via Geneva drive.

The rent of R Protected content utilities as well as:
• High-speed internet (10Mbit, uncapped)
• Electricity
• Heating in the room
• New, fully equipped kitchen
• Beautiful lounge and dining area
• Netflix US (on brand new flat-screen)
• Quality linen, towels etc.
• Regular maid service
• New & tastefully furnished in high quality
• Beautiful outside area and big pool
• Full panoramic sea views
• Fantastic sunsets all winter
• 10 minute stroll to beach & promenade
• Parking in front of the house
• Use of nearby tennis court
• Very quite and safe location

Please message me for pictures or give me a call at Protected content . Best, Raus