People Experience InternApply now
About the Role
- sustain ongoing correspondence with applicants through all stages of the recruitment process
- schedule and coordinate interviews and calls
- create overviews of candidates for the purpose of recruitment planning
- maintain job portals for the purpose of intern recruiting
- post recruitment advertisements on various portals
- stay in continual contact with partners and universities
- prepare onboarding plans for new team members
- organize and schedule the Interns Development Program
- work on additional PX projects
- university student of business or humanitarian studies
- the internship is a compulsory part of your course of studies
- availability for 6 to 12 months starting June 2023
- interest in the field of Human Resources/ People Experience
- good written and spoken English, German is desired
- practical experience with MS-Office and Internet applications
- fascination for Web 2.0 applications and social communities
- communication skills, reliability, talent for organization, and a calm demeanor
Then send us your application (CV and cover letter) today!
We can only accept applications from students who must complete a mandatory internship for a minimum of 6 months as part of their degree. Candidates must be EU citizens or enrolled at a German university.
If you would like to know more about what this internship is like, our former PX Intern Amy has written a guest post about her experience for the InterNations blog.
With over 4.8 million members in 420 cities worldwide, InterNations is the largest global community for people who live and work abroad. InterNations offers global and local networking and socializing, both online and face-to-face. At around 6,000 events and activities per month, expatriates can meet other global minds and pursue their interests. Members can also find and exchange tips and information on life abroad through discussion forums and helpful articles based on personal expat experiences. Membership is by approval only to ensure quality and trust in our community. InterNations is part of New Work SE, a group of brands that offer products and services for a better working life.
Although we have office in Munich, Germany, we're a remote-first company. All team members are free to work anywhere in Europe — from home, the office, or a combination of both. You can read more about InterNations becoming a remote-first company in our company blog.
Benefits of working at InterNations:
- a growing, dynamic company with an international team
- a centrally located office in Munich
- the possibility to work fully remote anywhere in Europe
- support with your visa application
- an ongoing sustainability initiative — we’re a climate-neutral company
- a friendly atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- 28 paid vacation days + special paid leave
- the option to take a sabbatical after 3 years with InterNations
- part-time work contracts possible
- Albatross Membership for team members and their partners
- XING Premium membership
- regular team bonding events to connect our team members wherever they are
- regular workshops, training sessions, cross-departmental projects & exchanges
At InterNations, you’ll be working in a friendly atmosphere geared toward bringing out your creativity and independence. With our flat organizational structure, you’ll have lots of room to pursue your own ideas. If you’re a working parent, you’ll find the flexibility you need to support your work-life balance. All team members can work remotely anywhere in Europe, or from our Munich office. And as we value building strong connections between our team members, especially in a remote setting, you can look forward to coffee lotteries, language tandems, department exchanges, and regular team-bonding activities.