Join now

Genealogy/Family Tree Search Assistance (Cascais)

Hi, if you live here in the Cascais/Lisbon/Silver Coast area of Portugal, but have parents/grandparents/family originally from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada or Australia; have you often wondered about your origins, where you hail from and knowing a bit more about your ancestors?

Unlocking your ancestral past is the new exciting hobby of our time for all age groups and supported by websites such as Ancestry.com and TV shows such as ‘Who Do You Think You Are’ and ‘Coming Home’. It’s surprising and exciting what you actually dig up in the archives.

I have advanced genealogical research skills gained from my own exciting experience in researching my own family tree, and would be delighted to help anyone interested to research and build their own family tree, using modern online search sites & tools which are able to track ancestors back at least 3/4 generations starting with the Grandparents information and then using census records and births, deaths & marriage certificates to track back.

Private message me if you would like to embark on an exciting discovery into your ancestral past and I will let you know how I can help you do it.

Cascais Forum