Join now

Bad Experience at Internatios Official Event (Chennai)

John Francis & Amudha Ramalingam
Because of you, I had to undergo HIGHLY humiliating experience this evening. I was not allowed to enter the Hotel Slate by the security to attend the Internations Official event held today. I was well dressed (at least well dressed as I was during the official event at Taj Hotel in Oct’16) and my name was available in the list with the security at the entrance. The security stated that the hotel does not allow STAGS and Internations had not provided any instructions to allow STAGS.
Though I am an Albatross Member of Internations, I don’t attend the official events regularly. I was very excited to attend this event as I was available in Chennai today ( no official travel & My family away for vacation to my inlaws place).
Mentioned your invitation write up : Living the InterNations spirit - Nobody stands alone ! I was standing alone with the security without any contact number for assistance or help. In your invitation for the official event, there is no instruction for members like me planning to attend as a STAG. I have attend many events when I was in US, but had never faced such embarrassment due to poor organizing. For confirmation, please check the note I left in the paper which has list of attendees.
Going forward, please organize the event well by improving your communication as organizers of the event.
Let me know if there was some fault at my end than attending the event as a STAG !

Chennai Forum

Our Global Partners