Join now

Hellloooo Chennai...... its fishing time

Chennai internations peeps, anyone intrested in fishing ? there is a fishing trip organised by a professional company. they have different packages. they provide their equipment too. I am in chennai soon and planning to experience this fishing trip.

They have different charges for Indian nationals and Expats. The below rates are for Indian nationals , If other nationals are intrested let me know i can chk with them.

BELOW MSG frm the company called Barracuda Bay

We can either arrange for a morning trip which starts at 5.30 am or a late afternoon/evening session which ends at 7.30 pm.

The common species that we scout for are King mackerel, Giant Trevally, Barracuda, Tuna, Sailfish, Dorado, and the occasional Marlin in deeper waters. We follow the catch and release policy for most of these species as per guest requests.

Packages:
Option A
2 Hour Package Rs.7000
- Max 5 Guests. Area of fishing is close to the sunken ship and within 4 Km from the port.
- Fishing Techniques: Trolling and Popping.

Option B
3 Hour Package Rs Protected content
- Max 5 Guests. Area of fishing is 8 km from the port.
- Fishing Techniques: Trolling and Jigging.

Option C
4 Hour Package Rs 10,500
- Max 5 Guests. Area of fishing is at the reef about 12 km from the port and sunken ship on the way back.
- Fishing Techniques: Trolling, Popping and Jigging.

Option D
Half Day Trip Rs Protected content
-Max 5 Guests. Area of fishing is at the reef about 12 km from the port and 2nd sunken ship for vertical jigging beyond the reef. or trolling for bill fish at the 2nd drop off beyond the reef.

Option E
Full Day trip Rs Protected content
- Max 5 Guests. Area of fishing is at the reef about 12 km from the port and 2nd sunken ship for vertical jigging beyond the reef and trolling for bill fish at the 2nd drop off beyond the reef.

*The rates mentioned are for a group of Max 5 Anglers (Indian citizens only. Rates and policies differ for Non Indian citizens)

A maximum group of Four - five anglers is always ideal. Angling equipment will be provided by us.
Details to be given by the guests at least one day prior to the trip:
Name, age and vehicle registration number. Please include the details of the vehicle driver if any.

I am looking at taking option C 4hr costs Protected content - for 5 ppl

I need 4 more ppl . if anyone intrested pls inbox me or leave a comment and i will inbox you.

PLS NOTE I AM NOT THE ORGANISER

cheers
Raj

Chennai Forum

Our Global Partners