I post this for a former colleague of mine
Maybe it's appealing for you or anyone you know ...
Since it's not specified I guess they need the usual letters / documents to learn about a potential candidate.
Best regards and good luck in case of applying,
Protected content of Job Description ---
We are looking for a production manager / Chief Operating Officer in permanent position for our subsidiary in Bangalore / India starting as soon as possible.
The KOMET GROUP was founded in Protected content Robert Breuning. The company consists of the headquarters in Besigheim (Germany), 15 subsidiaries, 40 service- and sales centers and 8 production locations. Today KOMET is one of the leading complete suppliers of precision tools. Our more than 1,500 employees worldwide consider themselves as creative experts and bearers of technological progress. They offer our customers a plus in economical and efficient production for all stages of processing by means of tailor-made, innovative solutions.
KOMET has been operating on the Indian market for 13 years. In Protected content Indian subsidiary had started the production. Due to the extreme expansion and the high demand of the Indian market, the manufacturing has to be reorganised and the quality and delivery reliability optimized. Currently we have about Protected content in India. The COO will be responsible for approximately 80 of them. Our aim for the next 3 to 5 years is to double the sales.
• Reorganisation, stabilisation and professionalisation of the manufacturing by implementing new processes and operations
• Improvement of delivery reliability, reduction of processing times
• Further extension of organisation and infrastructure
• Optimization of processes regarding to machines, material and technology
• Efficient management of staff allocation
• Tightening up the order processing: work scheduling and -planning, production control and capacity planning
• Increase of the quality by developing a management system
• Maintenance, logistics as well as facility management
• Management of the production according to the guidelines of the Centers of Competence (CoC) in Germany
• Reporting to the indian Managing Director as well as the CoC in Germany
• Responsibility for approximately 80 employees at the moment, with a significantly rising tendency
Time and place:
• Unlimited local full time contract, start as soon as possible
• India – Bangalore;
• A degree in engineering or several years of relevant professional experience
• Experience in tool making, metal processing and Engineering
• Previous experience in production management
• Economical knowledge
• An understanding of the Indian culture, ideally acquired by an extended stay in India
• An understanding of the German culture, ideally acquired by an extended stay in Germany
• Experience in medium-sized companies
• Flexibility, ability to work under pressure, communicative competences are needed as well as a dynamic and convincing appearance
• Stress-resistance, poise and assertiveness
• Excellent English (business fluent),
• Excellent German (business fluent),
• SAP knowlegde would be helpful
• The will to shape in the context of a doubling of the production output in the next 3 to 5 years
Owing to our former experience, we are looking for a candidate with an understanding for the european culture on the one hand and the indian culture on the other hand. The applicant has to know the indian culture, values and attitudes to handle the indian workforce.
KOMET GROUP GmbH
Tel. Protected content
Fax Protected content
Mobil Protected content
friedhelm. Protected content
< Protected content