Looking for Faculty (Lecturer) for Design (Chennai)
We are looking for international faculty (Lecturer) for Design
Fashion Marketing & Management
Visual Communication (Graphic Design)
Interactive Multimedia Design
1. Your primary duty as a Lecturer will be your active leadership in the classroom as well as engaging / lecturing relevant subjects.
2. Work closely with the school’s Academic Director or Program Director regarding academic matters.
3. Developing proper Department course outline and contents, for providing a high quality education to all students, in order for them to attain high achievements within their own fields of study, and prepare them well for the job market and industry.
4. To create and maintain the course materials. Maintain good status of all these information.
5. Assist in maintaining general classroom discipline, stability, integrity, and professional image of the School.
6. Plan and organize examination by coordinating with SAS (Student Academic Services) department on all the resources necessary for good standard examinations to be carried out. To upkeep the professional standard for examination in the College.
7. Abide by the School’s Policy and Procedures.
1. Academic vacancies are based in Chennai or india on a 2-year contract renewable.
2. Minimum Bachelor Degree or Master Degree prefer.
3. More than 5 years' industry working experiences equivalent.
4. Preferably with 2 – 3 years lecturing experience on the above related studies.
5. Can adapt to a multi-cultural setting with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to handle students of different nationalities.
If you have a passion for design and to carve out an exciting teaching career in the Asia Pacific region, please send in a detailed resume (in English only) together with your academic certificates as well as recent photograph to Protected content or Protected content