Join now

Personal Soccer Trainer (Chisinau)

Hello my name is Artiom.
I’m a local soccer trainer with a vast experience as a player and with the coaching education.
Dedicated and ready to elevate any player’s level through specifically designed individual soccer practices depending on the level and needs of the athlete.

I do one-on-one or two on one individual football practices on a daily basis. Any one is welcome regardless of the initial skill level. This approach is fully focus on the players specific needs, with undivided attention your son’s progresses will improve considerably.

In all of my sessions I always consider the four pillars of performance in soccer: Tehnical, Tactical, Mental and Physical aspects. My main focus is the development of the individual. In other words, I develop structured sessions to improve the skills required to become a good soccer player and be able to perform in any team. My sessions are always associated with the ball and take place in a fun environment.

Experience and Highlights:
- Fluent in Romanian and Russian; Proficient in English
- Coached soccer for preschoolers, junior high, high school and college students in Moldova as well in the United States of America.
- Developed group activities, team rosters, game playbooks, leagues/tournaments and a multiplicity of other soccer-related programs for sport camps
- Currently working at a local football club as a coach.

Details:
- $15 one person; $10 if two persons.
- Ages U6 - U12 (year Protected content
- Sessions are 1 hour long.
- Group can be formed not more than 3 persons including the coach.
- The schedule is adjustable.

For more information or details, please do not hesitate to reach me out.

Chisinau Forum

Our Global Partners