Join now

Procuration (Officer?) (Cologne)


I need to sign papers in front of a so called officer that can officialize the signature. This is a procuration so that my mom can do things in my name in Quebec.

So I need a notary, officer or I don't know who here than can validate my signature of the document.



Cologne Forum

Our Global Partners