Join now

Dhow Boat Trip on Saturday the 21st of April (Doha)

Dear all,

I am organizing the very popular Dhow trip on Saturday the 21st of April with all the trimmings, Barbeque, fishing, swimming, music, and a visit to Banana Island. This trip was organized a couple of times before and people loved the experience and now is a perfect time and weather for it.

The boat will be moving at 3:15 from the port opposite souk waqif, the entrance with the pearl shell at the entrance on the cornishe which will be our meeting point at 15:00 on saturday the 21st of April
This trip is open for all members and not just Albatross members and their families.

The maximum number of people we can have on such a trip is 35 people and the cost will be Protected content per person including food and soft drinks.

I tend to go for best food quality and plenty of it and it is a great vlaue for money and an excellent day and evening out.

Due to the limited space, it will be first come first served and I shall be collecting the money by Weddnesday evening, the 18th of April @ 20:30 pm at city centre mall, starbucks coffeeshop on the first floor above the main entrance escaltors.

The boat has a great airconditioned room, a sun lounge and toilet and shower facilities. you are also welcome to bring your favruite brew.

Please book your place urgently.

Thanks

Mark Thomson

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Doha Forum