Join now

Dhow Boat Trip on Saturday the 21st of April (Doha)

Dear all,

I am organizing the very popular Dhow trip on Saturday the 21st of April with all the trimmings, Barbeque, fishing, swimming, music, and a visit to Banana Island. This trip was organized a couple of times before and people loved the experience and now is a perfect time and weather for it.

The boat will be moving at 3:15 from the port opposite souk waqif, the entrance with the pearl shell at the entrance on the cornishe which will be our meeting point at 15:00 on saturday the 21st of April
This trip is open for all members and not just Albatross members and their families.

The maximum number of people we can have on such a trip is 35 people and the cost will be Protected content per person including food and soft drinks.

I tend to go for best food quality and plenty of it and it is a great vlaue for money and an excellent day and evening out.

Due to the limited space, it will be first come first served and I shall be collecting the money by Weddnesday evening, the 18th of April @ 20:30 pm at city centre mall, starbucks coffeeshop on the first floor above the main entrance escaltors.

The boat has a great airconditioned room, a sun lounge and toilet and shower facilities. you are also welcome to bring your favruite brew.

Please book your place urgently.

Thanks

Mark Thomson

Doha Forum

Our Global Partners