Join now

Looking for a job opportunity in Doha, Qatar.

Dear,

As a dynamic and young person who is ready to take challenges, I would like to apply for a job in an international environment in Qatar, Doha.

I am currently living in Belgium, but due to personal reasons I am planning to move to Qatar, Doha. I achieved my degree in Business Economics – Marketing at the University of Brussels.

During my studies of Business Economics I chose the specialization Marketing because I have always had an interest in marketing, product management and product strategies. Also other commercial and administrative branches are part of my area of interest.

During my first work experience at Continental Tire Corporation I had the opportunity to improve my skills in sales, marketing and logistics. Working with many different clients in different languages combined with the logistical story behind the schedules of the deliveries gave me the ability to learn how to achieve good and efficient results in a competitive market.
I would like to use this knowledge to be of added value for your company and to enhance my personal development.

I am a conscientious person who works hard and has eye for detail. I am flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I am social, motivated and enthusiastic . I am keen to work for a company with a great reputation and high profile.

I have excellent references and would be delighted to discuss any possible vacancies with you at your convenience. My CV can be provided at first demand.

Sincerely,

Bart Borremans

Doha Forum