Join now

Looking for a role in marketing communications (Doha)

I am looking for a senior level and challenging/rewarding career opportunity in Doha, Qatar. I have an extensive 8.5 yrs of global marketing/management experience, including managing multinational brands like IBM, Black and Decker,Evian, Red Bull and ABN AMRO in India and USA. Last I was working as a Sr Marketing Consultant for IBM, India, handling worldwide marketing management responsibilies. While I was in United States, I gained experience as a Brand manager at Black & Decker and Gamlab respectively. Through my work at Black & Decker and Gamlab I gained a thorough understanding of the commercial strategies and business processes of a U.S. company. I believe that my unique/global marketing background, provides a distinct advantage in planning and implementing strategies to launch and grow brands for the explosive Doha market. I am looking for a position that includes marketing and management responsibilities.

Please let me know if anyone has opening in marketing in any industry in the company you work for or appreciate if you can refer me to someone.

Thank you so much for your time in advance. I am available on Protected content

Doha Forum