Join now

Tourist Assistant (Doha)

I'm looking for a new job.

Short CV and skills and competences

I'm P.A. and Executive Assistant for CEO, and Top Management. I have been a Resident Manager, also a tour guide and Manager Assistance to for Italians guests abroad. I’m a dynamic, creative person, in particular in the field of public relations. I’m able to have a relationship with people of different nationalities and cultures through to my past work experience abroad. I worked abroad for a long time, more and less, for 10 years, in this countries : Africa Tanzania Kenya, in Egypt, Mexico, Mauritius, Russia, Serbia, Austria, Spain, UK and Malaysia. I can work alone or in team, and I have always been appreciated for my ability to achieve objectives with a high standard of quality. I am reliable, and I have a strong sense of duty. I am curious by nature. My favorite hobby is therefore to travel often, alone or with groups, and I have a great sense of adaptability to any situation. I’m able to organize the work alone, and when managing a project, I know how to use the various resources in the most efficient and productive way. I am able to find quickly efficient solutions, should problems arise in a project. In my past work experiences I have given support to the preparation of written Budget Report with responsibility also regarding the coordination of senior management. I'm looking for a new job abroad also as Assistant for guests.

My contacts:
@cesana. Protected content
mobile : Protected content