Join now

Large Exectuive Apartment to Share (Dominican Republic)

Completely furnished 4 bedroom/5bath executive apartment to share. All rooms have individual air conditioners. Each bedroom has its own private bathroom and large closets. The apartment is equipped with Wi-Fi for internet access and cable television. I have a full bar that is great for entertaining. The building has 24 hour security and a private parking garage with assigned spaces. Also has guest parking. I'm located in the heart of the city within walking distance from the Catholic University, Monument of Heroes and Bravo Supermarket shopping center. 24 hour electricity and hot water. Washer/dryer in apartment. I have a housekeeper and cook that comes 2 times a week.

I am a mature professional male and I live alone... I'm easy going and non judgmental. You must be a non smoker. Your age, gender, sexual preference, education or occupation is NOT important to me. Being kind, considerate, friendly, and honest is important to me. I'm not renting a room, I'm sharing a house.

I can be flexible depending on your situation. Contact me if you are interested. Contact me here or via email.