Join now

Oil pastel workshop for beginners (Dresden)

Hi all! I'm hosting a workshop on April 21st and it's gonna be held in English-German and I'd like to invite you to have some fun and spend some quality time with other creative people, like you!

A bit more details:
Oil pastel workshop.
When: April 21st, 15. Protected content
Where: Drinnen & Draußen, Kamenzerstr. 62, Protected content .
How much: 30 euros per Person, all materials included. Payment at the venue.

What we're going to do there:
Oil pastel is a versatile and often underestimated art material. It is very tolerant to mistakes and allows creating freely and intuitively. In this workshop I will share my process of approaching a blank canvas and creating an oil pastel painting on paper from scratch. We will also talk about the specifics of oil pastels and what makes them different from other mediums. And, of course, everyone will create their own art piece to take home.

The materials are provided for the workshop but if you have your own set of oil pastels and you’d like to know them better, feel free to take them with you!

Workshop Plan:
1. Types of oil pastel and tiny bit of its history.
2. Mark-making with oil pastels - practice.
3. Two types of colour-mixing with oil pastels, little demos by the artist and own practice.
4. Approaching a blank paper, steps for creating your own artworks using the learnt techniques.

Registration is required. Contact me here Protected content or the owner of the gallery (Enna) for more details and registration:

Protected content
Protected content

More information about on my Instagram page Protected content

Dresden Forum

Our Global Partners