Join now

ARAAISH: DUBAI'S LEADING FASHION EXHIBITION WITH A (Dubai)

Araaish – where glamour and giving come together for a cause

In time to kick off the festive fashion season, Dubai’s socially-savvy are in for a real treat as India’s number one lifestyle exhibition Araaish returns on 27 September Protected content 11am – 8 pm at the prestigious Oberoi Hotel, Dubai.

This shopping extravaganza will showcase some of India's biggest fashion names along side a plethora of unprecedented home décor, accessories, handbag, and jewelry designers, carefully handpicked for their unique sense of style.

This season, Araaish will showcase a glittering collection from India’s fashion royalty. Some well-known vendors include: Ritu Kumar, Vikram Phadnis, Shehla Khan, Private Collections, Diamantina, Seema Khan, Renu Tandon, House of Chic, Janavi Shawls, Bespoke Vintage Jewels, inaya, Trupsel, Leena & Tahira, Aquamarine and Dubai’s very own C’est Moi accessories, and many more.

Araaish, now in it’s 5th season, is an unparalleled event concept with a non-profit model at its heart. Araaish supports P.R.I.D.E. India (Planning Rural-Urban Integrated Development through Education), a non-governmental organization working towards empowering marginalized rural communities to lead lives filled with dignity and self-respect. It promotes holistic development of marginalized rural people, by adopting an integrated approach with the main emphasis on early childhood care and development, health, education, livelihood, and women empowerment.

Now recognized as the largest fundraising event in India with awareness rapidly growing in the Middle East, Araaish sees the perfect amalgamation of the world's of glamour and charity, which unite to serve the mission of P.R.I.D.E. India that nurtures, educates and guides the growth of vulnerable children, thus, enabling them to build and sustain a bright future for themselves.

Bollywood icon, Suniel Shetty is the brands ambassador and will be present at the event.

A number of Bollywood familiar faces have been spotted in the crowds over the years. The likes of Sri Devi, Sohail Khan, Akshay Kumar, Neha Dhupia and many more have been seen picking up exciting items at this lifestyle exhibition with a cause.

A B O U T A R A A I S H

Araaish will take place on Saturday 27 September Protected content
VENUE: The Grand Ballroom, The Oberoi, Dubai.
TIMING: 11am – 8pm

Partners:
Event Styled by Encore Event Angels
Event Managed by Unimonde Experiences
Print Design Partner - Escapades

Araaish is the fundraising arm of P.R.I.D.E. India, which is a tribute to the late Mrs Vipula Kadri.

Araaish hosts their shopping festival in aid of P.R.I.D.E. India several times a year across Mumbai, Hyderabad, Delhi, and Dubai frequently garnering a fabulous response with a footfall of well over 25,000 with extensive international coverage, due to their cause and celebrity fan-following.

Protected content

A B O U T P.R.I.D.E. India
Founded by Late Mrs. Vipula Kadri in the year Protected content , P.R.I.D.E. India (Planning Rural-Urban Integrated Development through Education) is a non-governmental organization established with a vision to assist rural communities sustain themselves and improve their economic status. The organization uses a child-centric approach to achieve sustainable solutions to problems plaguing India, through its many health, education, and livelihood programs.

P.R.I.D.E. India’s two flagship projects – Integrated Rural Development Program, and Sastur Project of Action Research & Services through Hospital (SPARSH) reach out to a population of 1.5 million across Protected content within two states in India.
P.R.I.D.E. India is ISO Protected content and all its programs are implemented in compliance with the systems and procedures laid in its ISO quality manual.

Email: Protected content
Protected content

A B O U T SUNIEL SHETTY
Suniel Shetty is a well known Indian film actor, producer and entrepreneur who made his mark in the industry in the early 90’s with successful blockbusters like Mohra, Dhadkan, Gopi Kishan, Border, Hera Pheri, and more. He is also a successful entrepreneur and producer with well-established boutiques, a real estate company and a production company titled Popcorn Motion Pictures Limited under his belt.
Protected content

Dubai Forum

Our Global Partners