Chief Delivery Manager: Dubai
I have an opening for a Chief Delivery Manager for a client of mine in Dubai.
The CDM’s primary roles are as under:
1. Advise the COO/PRESIDENT on delivery and key corporate planning issues and make recommendations on major project delivery decisions
2. Keep the COO/PRESIDENT informed about delivery activities, potential risks, opportunities, and recommended actions.
3. Develop a culture of accountability and make sure projects are executed within budget.
4. Definition of service level agreements (SLA’S) related to contracted services.
5. To manage the Support team, taking responsibility for service desk, desktop support and application support.
6. Ensure SLA’s are achieved and client expectations are met (or exceeded).
7. To build services relationships with clients.
8. Ensure quality and profitable services are performed to the agreed SLA.
9. To ensure that systems, processes and methodologies as specified are followed to sure effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery.
10. To provide reports to an agreed schedule (or on request), including management and account performance reports.
11. Attend client service review meetings; areas covered will include performance reports, service improvements, quality and processes.
12. To develop and facilitate workshops and training courses.
13. Help determine resource allocation among divisions
14. Help identify opportunities and potential threats to each division.
15. Encourage managers to evaluate and take actions that are consistent with clinets overall strategy which will lead to high performance.
16. Challenge basic assumptions underlying each project team’s operations.
17. Act as a sounding board for team managers.
18. Set performance goals which are tailored to each project team.
19. Build an organization culture in which performance matters by communicating rewards/consequences.
20. Lead Clinets Dubai’s Project operations to build organizational capabilities.
21. Develop a group of well ¬rounded, capable managers in each team.
22. Oversee (with HR Manager) the implementation of effective HR program to build critical core competencies and organizational values.
Examples of Specific Job Activities
1. Select management team for each project and each client team.
2. Conduct regular meetings with project managers to ensure that project priorities are clear and coordination is good.
3. Follow-up on decisions made in management meetings and ensure proper execution.
4. Meet regularly with project managers and client team heads to set operational objectives and performance goals.
5. Conduct regular reviews of team performance and decide on actions required ' as a result.
6. Facilitate resolution of issues between team members, clients.
7. Take charge in high ¬priority crises.
8. Run the planning/budgeting process for each project.
1. Significant professional management experience.
2. Ability to lead, plan and manage change.
3. Communication skills.
4. Education: Master’s degree in Business, Information Technology.
5. Experience: At least Protected content of Project Management experience / progressive responsibility within a services company & with Protected content GCC experience of senior management experience in a technology related business.
6. Proven track record on project management & delivery.
7. Comprehensive knowledge of Information Technology Operations including offshore onsite model, delivery, quality, information systems and human resource management.
1. Self motivated and a motivator.
2. Team player.
3. Straight shooter, honest and apolitical.
5. Extremely organized
6. A good listener and communicator.
7. Inspires loyalty and trust.
8. Strategic thinker, logical and methodical, results driven.
9. Flexibility and adaptability of approach, focused on finding a workable solution to every problem.
10. Welcomes a challenge, tackles through working 'smart' as well as hard.
11. Ability to negotiate within agreed guidelines.
12. Must have presence, credibility and be able to stand up and present findings / proposals to clients.
13. Must be able to accept criticism and turn it into productive discussion.
$ Protected content - to $ Protected content - per month + project incentives
Interested Professionals kindly send me your resumes to Protected content