Join now

Dental Care in Dubai

Hi everybody!

I hope you're all well! :)

I'm posting here today to make you aware of the Dental Clinic I've just recently set up together with my mother, Dr. Eva Gorton, DDS Sweden Protected content of experience), and another Swedish Dentist, Dr. Stefan Pihlveus Protected content of experience).

The clinic itself is brand new and we have very advanced equipment (check it out on our Facebook page if you like - Protected content . Our philosophy is to achieve an optimal and long-lasting oral health with the least invasive treatment methods available. We offer a variety of services to cater your dental concerns, ranging from preventive care to complex oral rehabilitations.

Furthermore, our pricing is lower than the average in the area of Jumeirah/Umm Suqeim.. And on top of that I'm giving all InterNations members that tells us they found us through InterNations an additional 10% discount on the first visit :)

The clinic's name is My Dental Clinic and we're conveniently located on Al Thanya Street 61 in Umm Suqeim. There is no service road and there's plenty of parkings available in the front (as well as shaded parkings in the back). If it sounds interesting to you, please feel free to contact our reception to schedule for an appointment :) The number is Protected content .

All the best and see you in the coming Networking event!

Dubai Forum

Our Global Partners