Join now

Hatta Oman border run (Dubai)

Dear friends

I want to take my wife for Hatta Oman visa run, she is British, I'm on a residence visa, do I have to get the UAE exit stamp too, someone told me I can take her as long as I'm on a resident visa, and explain to the border guard that I'm only accompanying her.
I know that my wife has to make the UAE exit stamp, get a visa for Oman and do the entry and exit stamp from Oman, then come back to UAE border and get a new visa.
Can some one tell me if need to do the same as well?


Dubai Forum

Our Global Partners