Join now

LUXURY AUTOBIOGRAPHIES (Dubai)

Hi Everyone

I was wondering if you could help me regards a project I am promoting on behalf of
my client & good friend Karl Dixon. Karl is a renowned cartoonist & illustrator who
illustrates for the Dandy comic. We are loking for clients in Dubai, although we are
based in the UK. The reason for this is that we are creating and selling a extremely high value product that is aimed solely at the extremely wealthy.

The project (Memory Lane) is a series of one off luxury autobiographies

The Process

Karl will interview the client & his family to ascertain the most cherished moments in
their lives. These will then be used to produce a 40pp A3 biography that is illustrated
on every other page with original watercolours on high quality watercolour paper.

The story itself will be hand drawn by a professional watercolour. Finally, the high quality book will be case bound in leather, with additional finsihes avaialble such as Gold leaf, inlaid with
diamonds, Wood, or Metal.

These books are extremely unique works of art. As well as looking for publicity & clients, we are also offering a commision of £ Protected content any intros that
ead to sales.

I have just uploaded a flash movie to my web site which details the thought ptocess behind the project. Please feel free to take a look at

Protected content

We are also selling economy versions of these for large corporate companies.

If you have any ideas as to how we could promote this in the Dubai please feel free to
email me at Protected content .

I am also available on Skype.

My ID is mspencer61

Many thanks,

Mike Spencer
Spencer Print

Dubai Forum

Our Global Partners