Napoleon Hill’s Keys to Success, (Dubai)
You’ve probably heard something like that old saying “Success attracts success while failure attracts more failure.” Nothing could be truer. Striving for success makes you better able to attain it. Doing nothing and accepting failure only bring more failure your way.
If you put your mind to work with a positive mental attitude and believe that success is your right, your belief will guide you unerringly toward whatever your definition of success might be. If you adopt a negative mental attitude and fill your mind with thoughts of fear and frustration, your mind will only draw those same things to you.
That is the power of mental attitude. Why not make yours positive?
The Rewards of a Positive Mental Attitude
If you take possession of your mind and direct it toward desirable goals, you will enjoy:
1. Success consciousness, which attracts only the circumstances which make for success
2. Sound health, both physical and mental
3. Financial independence
4. A labor of love in which to express yourself
5. Peace of mind
6. Applied faith, which makes fear impossible
7. Enduring friendships
8. Longevity and a well-balanced life
9. Immunity from self-limitation
10. The wisdom to understand yourself and others
The Penalties of a Negative Mental Attitude
If you neglect taking possession of your mind and directing it toward a worthwhile goal, you are doomed to:
1. Poverty and misery your entire life
2. Mental and physical ailments of all kinds
3. Self-limitations which trap you in mediocrity
4. Fear and all its destructive consequences
5. Hatred of the means by which you support yourself
6. Many enemies and few friends
7. Every brand of worry known to humanity
8. Being a victim of every negative influence you encounter
9. Subjection to the will of others
10. A wasted life which does nothing to better the human condition
Which choice will you make?
If you do not make the first one and embrace it wholeheartedly, the second will be forced on you. There is no halfway point, no compromise. Which choice will you make?