Join now

Pesky guy here fixing homes and everything (Dubai)

I hate to be the spammer but I feel this is one good way to reach out to the community and offer my solutions.
I am capable of fixing a multitude of things including some plumbing, electrical, walls, floors, furniture, ornaments installation etc.
Lately dubizzle has been kind of like throwing my advertising money into the drain and not receiving quality callbacks.

Hence, here's a forum post I would like to do so at least knowing and meeting people in internations would bear us both positive fruit.
Hold on, you must think I am a cheeky manipulator here trying to sell you services under the ruse of pity.

Do you want to leave your wife, children and belongings to a guy you dont even know while you are away?

Do you want someone that charge cheap but ruin everything or something they touch?

I dont come cheap and I dont lean towards menail jobs, however the challenge of problem solving while doing little talk excites me. So pick up the phone and call up your friends and let them know about me if they wanna renovate, vacate or decorate their homes. I fix everything and I am not shy because I am good at it. What I cant i find the appropriate guy for it.
And i need your business because I am ambitious, hard working and creative. I pay 15k for license alone plus the local and everything...I know I can surprise people. I do not feel begging for charity will take me far. I am like the devil from the devil and the dog's tail tale. I never stop.
I call my business, Hired Hands Technical Services.
Call me Protected content
The most useful number after police and ambulance in this country.

Dubai Forum

Our Global Partners