Join now

Invite to 26.-28.04.2024 Manufatour-Düsseldorf (Duesseldorf)

Dear Expats,
I warmly invite you to the mega event: Manufaktour Düsseldorf Protected content .
Protected content is an initiative founded by designers for designers. It is a 3-day presentation event for design studios and jewelry and crafts ateliers all over Düsseldorf.
My Atelier Sabine Allamoda, #55 at the location Walzwerkstr. 14, Protected content , directions below, opens its doors and welcomes visitors:
Fri, April 26th, Protected content & Sat, April 27th,11 am – 6 pm & Sun, April 28th, 11 am Protected content .
We have new Styles for spring and summer fashion, a raffle with accessories to be won, great offers & discounts: sample blouses & dresses, individual pieces, etc., and Made-to-measure: collection styles that may be adapted to your size or wishes.
My atelier offers attractive clothing solutions in various sizes and dimensions; Petite, Plus Sizes, and Straight Sizes. Please get in touch with me for further information.
Kind regards, Sabine Allamoda
Location: Atelierhaus Walzwerkstr. 14, located between Walzwerkstr. and Stephanstr. Opposite the Stephanstr. 8 entrance. is Lidl supermarket. Both streets are off Henkel Str.
Directions by car: please Stephanstr. Enter 6 for the navigation system and drive straight into the parking lot. My building is on the left-hand side.
Public Transportation: S-Bahn: S6, station: Reisholz 5 min by foot/ Busstops: S-bahn-Reisholz, Walzwerkstr. Lines: 789, 835, 785, U-Bahn Station: Holthausen, lines: U72, U76 connecting with Buslines.

Duesseldorf Forum

Our Global Partners