Join now

Invite to Manufaktour Düsseldorf - Sabine Allamoda (Duesseldorf)

Dear Expats,
the mega designer’s and crafts people’s event is coming to town:
Protected content
Fri 21st April 23, 2-8pm
Sat & Sun 22nd & 23rd April, 11am- 6pm
All-over Düsseldorf Ateliers & Workshops are open to the public: Fashion, Jewellery, Design & Creativity Galore!
Atelier Sabine Allamoda is participating in the fun. In my Atelier, you will find women’s dresses, blouses, jackets, etc. in a great array of sizes: Plus sizes, Petite and classical sizes.
There will be a tombola with prizes, sale items and fresh dresses for spring/ summer
My location ist # Protected content , Walzwerkstr. 14, Protected content , Eingang Stephanstr. 8
Check out my collection here:

Protected content

Protected content

Protected content

Atelier Sabine Allamoda #43 is a factory building between Walzwerkstr 14 and Stephanstr. Across from Stephanstr. Is Lidl Supermarket.
Travel by car: Take 46 to Düsseldorf-Süd or Holthausen & exit. For Navigation use Stephanstr. 6 continue and drive on to the parking lot of Lidl the building is on the left side
Travel by train,bus: S-Bahn S6 from Düsseldorf HBF to Düsseldorf-Reisholz. At street-level go right, go straight, turn right at the 3rd Street - that is a Stephanstr. Go on to the parking on the left is my building. On the right you see Lidl- ring the bell or the door is open & you should see the Poster.
Busstop: Walzwerkstraße Bus 789, Bus 835

Duesseldorf Forum

Our Global Partners