Junior Database Administrator
The Junior Database Administrator will be part of team who will implement and manage an Automated Sales Forces system.
• Work with the implementation team to learn the application database setup, maintenance and administration functions.
• Monitor database systems for general health and performance and proactively address issues.
• Perform and test database backup and recovery procedures.
• Proactively analyze system performance, recommend solutions for improvement.
• Provide technical support for production database environments.
• Collaborate with internal teams to develop database requirements and recommend best practices.
• Provide recommendations in capacity planning, high availability and disaster recovery discussions.
• Participate in customize and create SQL reports.
• Train and guide the system users with their daily work.
• Communicate with the software vendor to troubleshoot issues, report bugs and work on any updates.
• Provide training for the users of the system.
• 2+ years’ experience administering production SQL Server database environments.
• BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent communication in Kurdish and English. Arabic will be an extra asset.
If you know someone suitable, please forward resume to Protected content