For Dortmund office
TynTec is a mobile messaging service provider, offering powerful SMS functionality to operators, enterprises, aggregators, ISPs and message resellers. Through partnerships with mobile operators the company has unique, multiple points of access into the deep level (SS7) mobile telecoms network, enabling it to offer a new level of quality in messaging services. TynTec works with a wide range of mobile operators and major global businesses including O2, T-Mobile, Accenture, British Airways and Google. For our Munich office we are looking for an enthusiastic:
Tech Project Assistant
• Provide support to the management in conducting projects
• Maintain Project Plans
• Track project status
• Preparation and organization of presentations
• Data base queries (will need to learn SQL)
• Being the interface to the non-technical departments
• Facilitate information / status consolidation
• Transfer knowledge into Knowledge Management system
• Reporting directly to the Head of the department.
• Keep OIL’s
The ideal candidate should have the following profile:
• Should have Protected content experience
• Good general technical understanding
• Should have excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Project/ process management skills and project management experience
• Good knowledge of process management
• Open and outgoing personality
• Superior communication and networking competency, persuasiveness and ability to assert oneself
• Interest and enthusiasm to commonly develop and implement new ideas in a highly interactive team environment
• Independent work style and “driver” mentality
• Broad knowledge and familiarity of the MS Office package including MS Project or similar program tools.
• Written and verbal fluency in German and English is essential.
• A professional, international and exciting environment
• Challenging and diverse projects
• Excellent career development opportunities
• Distinctive team spirit
• A competitive salary
Start of Employment: As soon as possible.
If you are interested in working in an environment where ownership, pragmatism, teamwork and open mindedness are amongst our core values, then we welcome you to explore the opportunities at TynTec. Please send your CV and cover letter to Sabine Delorme ( Protected content ).
Please include: ‘Tech Project Assistant’ in the title of your Email.
Phone: Protected content
Mail: Protected content
Web: Protected content