Join now

Benabbio, small house with great view, August! (Florence)

Hi Everybody,
I have to rent a beautiful little house ca 100sqm for Protected content with ca 60sqm terrace with a splendid view and a little garden with pool for entire August and September in the area Bagni di Lucca, Tuscany.

Not expensive (depends of 2 or 4 person),

I’m an artist and it’s my art residency in Tuscan village Benabbio next to Bagni di Lucca, in old little house on the medieval stone street, with a great terrace with splendid view over a mountains and delightful sunsets!! Home is just after some renovation I’ve done this winter.

This house will be empty for guests in August and part of September - I’ll be out of Italy, so I’d like to rent it. Welcome!

I have 2 bedrooms with queen beds and 2 bathrooms with showers, bidets each, new kitchen with living room with sofa. There is also veranda with sofa and the entrance to main grand terrace with a magnolia, palm tree, jasmine’ pergola and amazing view!

On the backyard entering from the veranda, there is another cooler terrace under visteria’ pergola and a little garden with some trees and shadow and small pool just for cooling. Parking not far, nearby in local piazza. Our street in medieval, narrow, for pedestrians, not for cars.

There is two great local restaurants and bar Luciola with dancing, the little shop and a museum in the village.

In Bagni di Lucca — nearby all needed: supermarkets, petrol station and another 5 or more restaurants and bars, markets etc. Etc.

Anybody would like to skip heat in the cities and have a calm, great holidays in romantic home with amazing view and beautiful sunsets? It’s located in ca. one hour from Florence, half a hour from Lucca, hour from Viareggio, all via the beautiful trips in mountain :)
Welcome!
I’ll send more info and pictures to your emails/message, as soon as you‘d like to.
Welcome, best, Zuzanna

Florence Forum

Our Global Partners