Join now

Places to eat and hang out in Firenze (Florence)

Hi!

I need some help! We are a group of 10 guys coming in from Oslo to Firenze for my best friends bachelor party this weekend.

I originally wanted to take the guys out to the food court (mercato, I think?) for some food and good drinks in between two activities, but the bachelorette party will take place there at this time. We finish off at the Piazzale Michelangelo at 13. Protected content and have another appointment at 17. Protected content at Via degli Alfani, 47r, Protected content , (Adventure Rooms).

So any tips on where I can book a table for ten people of all sorts within walking distance of any of those two areas?

We're not looking for fancy, but more of a cool, chill hangout with some good food and beer to match. And do keep in mind that although we are having a bachelor party, we've agreed that we're a bit too old for crazy stuff, so we will be casually/nicely dressed (no one will wear a mankini ;).

Any ideas? Anything in walking distance Protected content is okay. We could walk farther if the place is worth it also.

I would also be very glad for any suggestions on places to eat later in the evening Protected content .

Hopeful for your responses, best regards
Marius Volden

Florence Forum

Our Global Partners