Spring and Summer will soon be upon us, and what better way to enjoy it by driving a BMW convertible for 5 months and return the car by Autumn!
I currently have a 2-year lease for a BMW Z4 Convertible since August Protected content . The car was brand new and out of the factory since May Protected content . While I love my baby, unfortunately I will have to handover the lease to someone else as I will be relocating out of Frankfurt at the end of March Protected content .
- 2-year lease BMW Z4 Convertible started on 18 August Protected content , expires on 17 August Protected content SEEKING LEASE TRANSFER as of March Protected content
- Monthly payments of only €350.00
- Low mileage - only 50% used as of now (ie. about 10,000 more kms to be used) – unused mileage at the end of the lease term will be paid back to the lease owner by BMW
- To sweeten the deal, I will pay any transfer fees (est. €600.00)
- Hence, new lease owner only has to pay monthly lease of €350.00, plus whatever insurance arrangements he/ she chooses (currently, I've been opting for premium full coverage at €130.00 per month)
A picture of this black colored BMW Z4 beauty can be viewed here:
For interested parties, please contact me at this email address Protected content , or call Protected content