Workshop "Living and Working in Germany" (Frankfurt)
Hi, for all of you who are quite new in Germany my upcoming workshop might be interesting. Perhaps we see :-)
For more information please read the description below or check my blog article Protected content
In this workshop you will discover different aspects of the German culture like values, work style and daily life. Individual work, group work and discussions will help you to answer questions concerning the “German” way of living and doing business.
• Supports you in a smooth start in Germany,
• Gives you a deeper understanding about the German business culture and work style,
• Gives you an overview over the German culture, values and the everyday life
• Indicates the difference between your home culture with the German culture
• Eases your arrival in the German team
• Culture, Culture Shock, Three-Factor Model
• Central German Culture Standards
• Germany on a business basis
• Germany on a daily basis
• Individual reflection
Whatever your thoughts, stereotypes, perceptions, fears and hopes about the Germans and the stay in Germany are, this workshop gives you precious insights about how Germans live together and do business.
Expatriates and other internationals
Your trainer: Barbara Valenti, B. A. She is a freelance coach, trainer and business facilitator in the international environment. She is a certified intercultural trainer and has a long-standing experience in cross-cultural work. She is Austrian and lives since 15 years in Germany.
Workshop fee: € 220,00
Date: 14. 5. Protected content 9.00 to 17.00 in Kassel
Dagmar Guillén García IHK Kassel-Marburg
Tel.: Protected content
E-Mail: Protected content