Join now

SALE -Quality British household items, Car & House (Freetown)

For Sale. Nearly new quality British household items: Car & House

I moved to Freetown with my family but we were mostly in London and now we are permanently back in London because of new babies in our family. Most items were new and some still in their original packaging.

We have for sale a full 3 bedroom household items which include:

Samsung 2 door American style fridge Freezer,
3 piece Dark brown reclining leather suite,
Ornate eight seater Leather Dining suite,
Gas cooker,
3 split air-conditioners,
Ornate solid wood Super King sized bed with Dressing table and 2 side tables,
Large office desk with black leather chair,
Large gold ornate mirror 5ft x 4ft
Table lamps,
6 large chair cushions,
Remote controlled electric fan,
Coffee table with 2 matching side tables,
Large living room mirror with dark brown leather surround,
2 living room and dining room rugs,
Curtains and curtain rails,
Mostly Black and gold halogen uplighter,
Dining room and living room quality lamps/chandeliers,
1kv, 2kv and 5kv electric stabilisers,
6 new garden reclining wooden chairs with cushions and large round table with the sun umbrella,
VAX vacuum cleaner,
100 feet garden water hose,
Brand new, cutlery sets, plates, bowls, pots, electric kettles, real crystal glasses etc

Everything a house needs are for sale - all quality and expensive materials.

also, Mercedes CLK elegance, left hand drive - Leather seats, aircon, remote keyless door opening, 6 CD changer, bright neon headlights, automatic rain sensor, in-car telephone, body seat massager, etc only 75,000 km

and a 3 bedroom house on 2 town plots located at Calabar town directly on the main road (Bai-Bureh Rd) leading out of Freetown - Will be very good for NGOs, Mining companies or any company with branches outside Freetown as a stop over house or as residence for staff.. Master Bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 2 further bedrooms, Dining and living rooms, Kitchen, storage room, Caretaker's room and internal car garage

Pls email me at Protected content for prices and photos of all the items listed above.

Freetown Forum