Join now

Exchange Driver's License (Gent)

Hi all, I have a US driver's license and am able to exchange a Belgian one without taking the driving test, but I was told that I have to give them the original license, and the exchange process will take Protected content , during which time I cannot drive ... I read somewhere else that there is a temporary license that would allow driving. Does it exist? Anybody else had the same situation?

Gent Forum

Our Global Partners