A bicycling trip to Hungary + Hiking(or Canoeing) (Graz)
A plan is as follows.
- Meeting point : Hauptbrücke, at 10am, in 18th August.
- Bicycle route (18th) : Graz-Raaba-Gleisdorf-Feldbach(lunch)-Jennersdorf-Szentgotthárd, approx. 100km.
- Stay one night (18th) in Szentgotthárd or Apátistvánfalva
- Hiking (19th) in Apátistvánfalva, Őrségi Nemzeti Park.
- Come back to Graz by train (19th).
If you are interested, please send an email to me asap. ( Protected content or text me Protected content . Since I am not often in this site, it might be not a good idea to leave a message to me here. You may need to find a place to stay in Szentgotthárd or Apátistvánfalva by yourself.
The above plan is originally designed by Mark Bentley (from AAC Stammtisch in Graz)! Thanks Mark for sharing such a great plan. FYI, he may organize the same trip in September and you may have another chance if you cannot make it in August.
For more detail information,
From Graz to Gleisdorf : Protected content
From Gleisdorf to Feldbach : Protected content
From Feldback to Szentgotthárd : Protected content
Then, hope to see you guys at 23rd August, anyway.