I'm looking for a resident freelance blogger in Ecuador who can take over responsibility for our Quito blog. The blog is about language learning, travel, activities, culture and life in Quito and Ecuador. Our audience are adult foreigners but mostly young people who want to come to Ecuador to learn Spanish.
The job includes:
- Researching and suggesting original blog posts on a monthly basis
- Writing Protected content posts per month incl. doing interviews, taking photos or creating a videos when appropriate
- Adding the content to our blog system
- Assuring quality by proofreading and making corrections
I am looking for a blogger who:
- is native English speaker or speaks English fluently,
- lives permanently in Ecuador (preferably Quito),
- produces compelling, authentic and original content (text, photos, videos),
- has experience with blog or CMS systems and HTML/Markup language,
- has a passion for creating visually attractive content,
- can take photos and videos to enrich blog posts.
The blog posts should create a social media impact, i.e. comments, retweets, likes, shares, etc.
If you are interested, drop me some lines with your CV, previous similar projects you worked on, blog systems you are used to and your suggested price per blog post to Protected content .